Question the Status Quo
We often live on default without questioning why we’re doing the things we’re doing to see if they even matter to us. It’s time to change that!
As you question why you’ll begin living with intention. Best of all, you’ll become a happier, more fulfilled human being!
- Learn the 4 step process for living more intentionally
- Includes examples for watching TV and telling your kids “no”
Define Motherhood for Yourself
SO many people tell us how to “do” motherhood that it becomes hard to listen to ourselves and follow our intuition. Not anymore!
This guide will help you get curious about where your ideas of how motherhood should look like came from and to start thinking about how you’d like things to look instead.
- Includes 5 questions to ask yourself to start defining motherhood on your own terms
- Includes 6 thoughts to practice to help you through the hard times
Yell Less and Connect More
In those super frustrating triggering moments it’s hard not to yell, but we also know it’s not the best way to handle things.
What your child really needs is connection with you and this resource will help you start taking steps to build that relationship with them.
- Includes 4 strategies to respond compassionately to your child
- Includes my CALM process to help you go from reacting to responding
- Includes an audio meditation as well as a worksheet to walk you through those triggering moments