Would you tell me I’m crazy? 🤪
Listen, I thought that at first, too.
But then I started learning about the mind and how much power we have simply by our thoughts.
And how these thoughts create feelings, which lead to actions we take or don’t take, and ultimately create the results in our life.
Then I started applying this to myself and seeing how true it is with consistent hard work.
Tell me, do you constantly feel like a “bad” mom who isn’t enjoying life?
Do you feel like your kid’s childhood is flying by?
Or perhaps, both?
People always say to you “you’re doing great” or “don’t feel bad” and those are nice and all, but it’s not as easy as just believing what they say.
YOU have to believe these things yourself or it doesn’t make a difference.
YOU get to decide that you are a good mom – no one else.
👋 Hi, I’m Melissa!
And I’m here to help perfectionist mamas like you feel more confident in parenting
So what does coaching look like?
We’ll talk details during our first meeting, but here are some things to know:
- Show up and hold space for you
- Listen and give you perspective on how your thoughts are creating your results
- Show up for yourself in a quiet place free of distractions
- Come with an open mind
- Be willing to be challenged and put in the work to change your life
This is NOT for you if...
- You’re looking for a quick fix
- You want someone to indulge in your misery