It’s time to stop questioning yourself and start enjoying motherhood
Do you feel sick and tired of:
- Nagging your kids to do something 50 times, yet it’s still not done
- Feeling like you can never relax because there’s always more to do
- Knowing the most effective way isn’t to yell, but you just can’t seem to stay calm enough not to, and then you feel guilty for it
- Not knowing what to do when your kids are doing xyz so you endlessly scroll google knowing the solution is out there if only you can find it
- Wishing bedtime would get here already then not being fully present during it only to feel guilty once you leave the room
- Feeling embarrassed when your kid is having a meltdown in the middle of Target and all eyes are on you
- Constantly feeling stressed the fuck out
I get it! I’ve been there!
From the time I was pregnant with my first kid, I felt so lost and overwhelmed with all the information out there on what we’re “supposed to do” as moms. I felt like I didn’t know what the right way was and nothing I tried seemed to work. I wondered, “is something wrong with me?” or “is something wrong with my kid?” I constantly questioned EVERYTHING related to motherhood and how I was doing it. It was fucking exhausting. It took a long time and lots of trial and error to develop my own way of doing motherhood that felt aligned for me without sacrificing my values.
Don’t let the overwhelm keep you from a motherhood that makes you feel amazing!
All you need is someone to show you the way!
Love From the Inside Out: A Mom’s Journey Back to Herself
A group program for overwhelmed moms to help you feel calm even when the shit is hitting the fan.
By the end of this program, you’ll know exactly how to:
- Look your kids in the eye and truly listen to what they’re saying
- Dance in the kitchen and have fun, even when the sink is full of dishes
- Remain calm even when chaos surrounds you
- Be in control of your emotions instead of getting triggered and yelling
- Embrace guilt and use it for you
- Prioritize yourself and your needs
- Trust that you do know what to do
- And, most importantly, enjoy being a mom again!
Stop going through the motions each day only to feel exhausted and defeated at the end of each night. This program will give you:
- Support and answers to your specific problems right now as a mom
- Experiential activities to solidify what you’ve learned and apply it to your motherhood
- My 5-step process for changing what’s happening in your motherhood
- Start Defining Motherhood on Your Own Terms PDF, including simple questions to ask yourself
- Create Calm printable to use during those “shit hitting the fan” moments (refrigerator version included)
“Working with Melissa has been such an incredible investment! She helped me reframe my negative thoughts around my parenting and gave me the tools I need to manage my emotions when things feel hard. I feel so much more chilled out in my day-to-day parenting – I’m less worried and less hard on myself. I feel like I know what is important to me now and taking this time for myself has felt very nourishing!”
“Melissa is extremely attentive and compassionate. She takes the time to truly understand what you’re going through and give you the tools to change the negative feelings around whatever it is you’re dealing with while helping you develop the strengths you didn’t even realize you had.”
With the tools in this program, you’ll go…
From this 😭
- Overwhelmed every time you fire up Google to find an answer to a mom problem you’re dealing with only to see thousands of results you don’t have the time to wade through
- Disappointed by what your kids say or do, throwing your hands up in the air, and wondering why it’s so hard for them to listen to a simple request without complaining
- Beating yourself up and feeling guilty for how you’ve shown up at the end of each day
To this 😍
- Confidence in being able to listen to your heart and intuition and know what the right answer is for you and your family
- Satisfied and amazed by how quickly you can get different results with a simple shift in your approach
- Knowing how to be your own best friend who loves herself even when she “messed up”
Ready to start enjoying motherhood again?
Investing in yourself not only changes your experience of motherhood, but it also flows through to your kids, too. And someday it will flow onto their kids…and on and on. You can change it all starting right now. Imagine when you start showing up differently as a mom – happier, lighter, more fun. Your kids will love seeing you smile again instead of always yelling and nagging them to pick up after themselves. Your partner will love your renewed “chill” and flexibility. And you will love the way you feel – full of confidence and connected to your family again.
8-Week Group Coaching Program
- A supportive place to feel seen and heard
- Eight 75-minute deep-dive calls where we identify the challenges of motherhood
- Someone holding your hand to help you figure out what to do next
- E-mail support between calls
“You heard and reflected back in a ’new’ way some of the things I said. You are very skilled at introducing possibilities without telling me what to do!”
Melissa has a very calming presence and holds space for you to work towards your own answers. She is an excellent listener and provides insightful questions that encourage you to get to the root of the issue. I felt greatly supported and finished the program with practical and actionable steps to take. I highly recommend Melissa!”
👋 Hi, I’m Melissa!
Your partner in motherhood
I’m a certified life coach, simple living enthusiast, and mom of two wonderful kids. Motherhood has been a rollercoaster of a ride for me that’s taken me on a journey from questioning myself and everything I did to fully trusting myself and knowing what’s right for me and my family. It’s an ongoing evolution, this motherhood thing, and I want to help you rethink and simplify motherhood as you know it so you can savor this time you have with your kids. I fully believe we’re all in this together and when us moms come together and share our experiences, we all benefit and grow in so many beautiful ways. There’s enough going on in the world today, let’s make this motherhood thing as easy and enjoyable as possible!
For this program I’ve partnered with Molly Barker, Founder of Girls on the Run. She’s a down-to-earth mom who’s been there…who gets it. Girls on the Run teaches life skills to girls the same way this program teaches them to moms. Molly’s expertise in developing and delivering life-changing group experiences just like this one is why I chose to work with her to bring this program to life.