It’s time to stop questioning yourself and start enjoying motherhood
Love From the Inside Out: A Mom’s Journey Back to Herself
A group program for overwhelmed moms to help you feel calm even when the shit is hitting the fan.
By the end of this program, you’ll know exactly how to:
- Look your kids in the eye and truly listen to what they’re saying
- Dance in the kitchen and have fun, even when the sink is full of dishes
- Remain calm even when chaos surrounds you
- Be in control of your emotions instead of getting triggered and yelling
- Embrace guilt and use it for you
- Prioritize yourself and your needs
- Trust that you do know what to do
- And, most importantly, enjoy being a mom again!
👋 Hi, I’m Melissa!
Your partner in motherhood
I’m a certified life coach, simple living enthusiast, and mom of two wonderful kids. Motherhood has been a rollercoaster of a ride for me that’s taken me on a journey from questioning myself and everything I did to fully trusting myself and knowing what’s right for me and my family. It’s an ongoing evolution, this motherhood thing, and I want to help you rethink and simplify motherhood as you know it so you can savor this time you have with your kids. I fully believe we’re all in this together and when us moms come together and share our experiences, we all benefit and grow in so many beautiful ways. There’s enough going on in the world today, let’s make this motherhood thing as easy and enjoyable as possible!
For this program I’ve partnered with Molly Barker, Founder of Girls on the Run. She’s a down-to-earth mom who’s been there…who gets it. Girls on the Run teaches life skills to girls the same way this program teaches them to moms. Molly’s expertise in developing and delivering life-changing group experiences just like this one is why I chose to work with her to bring this program to life.