It’s time to stop questioning yourself and start enjoying motherhood
Love From the Inside Out: A Mom’s Journey Back to Herself
A group program for overwhelmed moms to help you feel calm even when the shit is hitting the fan.
Stop going through the motions each day only to feel exhausted and defeated at the end of each night. This program will give you:
- Support and answers to your specific problems right now as a mom
- Experiential activities to solidify what you’ve learned and apply it to your motherhood
- My 5-step process for changing what’s happening in your motherhood
- Start Defining Motherhood on Your Own Terms PDF, including simple questions to ask yourself
- Create Calm printable to use during those “shit hitting the fan” moments (refrigerator version included)
👋 Hi, I’m Melissa!
Your partner in motherhood
I’m a certified life coach, simple living enthusiast, and mom of two wonderful kids. Motherhood has been a rollercoaster of a ride for me that’s taken me on a journey from questioning myself and everything I did to fully trusting myself and knowing what’s right for me and my family. It’s an ongoing evolution, this motherhood thing, and I want to help you rethink and simplify motherhood as you know it so you can savor this time you have with your kids. I fully believe we’re all in this together and when us moms come together and share our experiences, we all benefit and grow in so many beautiful ways. There’s enough going on in the world today, let’s make this motherhood thing as easy and enjoyable as possible!
For this program I’ve partnered with Molly Barker, Founder of Girls on the Run. She’s a down-to-earth mom who’s been there…who gets it. Girls on the Run teaches life skills to girls the same way this program teaches them to moms. Molly’s expertise in developing and delivering life-changing group experiences just like this one is why I chose to work with her to bring this program to life.